|Vol 1, No 2 (2016): Our second issue||Are Old Dogs Who Undergo Total Hip Replacement More Predisposed to Perioperative Femoral Fractures than Young Dogs?||Abstract HTML PDF||Valentine Jacot|
|Vol 1, No 4 (2016): Our fourth issue||Are Dogs That Eat Quickly More Likely to Develop a Gastric Dilatation (+/- Volvulus) Than Dogs That Eat Slowly?||Abstract HTML PDF||Louise Anne Buckley|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2017): The first issue of 2017||Are Novel Allergen or Hydrolysed Diets an Effective Means of Reducing the Gastro-intestinal Signs in Dogs With Inflammatory Bowel Disease When Compared to Oral Prednisolone?||Abstract HTML PDF||Adam Swallow|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2017): The first issue of 2017||Are Dogs That Are Fed from a Raised Bowl at an Increased Risk of Gastric Dilation Volvulus Compared with Floor-Fed Dogs?||Abstract HTML PDF||Louise Anne Buckley|
|Vol 1, No 4 (2016): Our fourth issue||Antiepileptic Drugs’ Tolerability and Safety – a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Adverse Effects in Dogs||Abstract POSTER||Marios Charalambous|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"