As Editor-in-chief I would like to thank all of our editors and reviewers for their continued support of the Veterinary Evidence journal and their diligence in meeting demanding timelines. Their knowledge, expertise and insights are duly acknowledged and highly valued. All reviewers who have taken the time to review for Veterinary Evidence are listed in the full text.
The Veterinary Evidence Editorial Board Meeting was held on November 8th. There were some important strategic initiatives discussed and some key action points defined. These included the implementation and promotion of the new format of the clinical bottom line, the implementation of a systematic approach for generating knowledge summary questions for important conditions, initiatives to increase the engagement and scope of topics submitted by veterinary nurses, commissioning of articles on work-placed based education and other key topics, the publication of consolidated annual lists of knowledge summaries identifying weak or no evidence to sign post areas requiring future research and the promotion of quality improvement and audit case studies. I look forward to realising these important initiatives in the coming year and acknowledge the support and dedication of everyone involved in the continued innovation and success of the Journal.
Veterinary Evidence uses the Creative Commons copyright Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. That means users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially - with the appropriate citation.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Peter Cockcroft, Thank You to Our Reviewers , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 1 (2019): The first issue of 2019
- Peter Cockcroft, Grading the evidence and writing the clinical bottom line , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 4 (2019): The fourth issue of 2019
- Peter Cockcroft, Quality improvement and audits in clinical practice , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 5 No. 1 (2020): The first issue of 2020
- Peter Cockcroft, Thank You to Our Reviewers , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 2 No. 4 (2017): The fourth issue of 2017
- Peter Cockcroft, The missing link between practice and research , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 5 No. 2 (2020): The second issue of 2020