|Vol 1, No 1 (2016): The inaugural issue||No Evidence That Therapeutic Systemic Corticosteroid Administration is Associated With Laminitis in Adult Horses Without Underlying Endocrine or Severe Systemic Disease.||Abstract HTML PDF||Cathy McGowan, Daniel Cooper, Joanne Ireland|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2017): The first issue of 2017||Collaboration as a Key Feature of Equine Evidence-Based Research: A Laminitis Case Study||Abstract Podcast||Claire Wylie|
|Vol 1, No 3 (2016): Our third issue||Bracy Clark's 3D Horse Hoof Model||Abstract Multimedia||Clare Boulton|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"