The original article was published in Veterinary Evidence Vol 6, Issue 4 (2021): https://doi.org/10.18849/ve.v6i3.439
Veterinary Evidence uses the Creative Commons copyright Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. That means users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially - with the appropriate citation.
- Jasmine Gheini, Dr. Sanaa Zaki, Does the use of supraglottic device in rabbits cause less injury than other airway management devices? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2022): The fourth issue of 2022
- Katrin Kronenberger, In dogs diagnosed with osteoarthritis, how safe and effective is long-term treatment with bedinvetmab in providing analgesia? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 8 No. 1 (2023): The first issue of 2023
- Rebecca Schofield, In Solitary Rabbits, Does the Presence or Absence of a Mirror Affect Stress, Fear and Anxiety? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 2 (2019): The second issue of 2019
- Jenefer R Stillion, Søren R Boysen, Does Adding Transdermal Nitroglycerine to Other Therapies Used for Management of Left-sided Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs Speed the Resolution of Clinical Signs? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 2 No. 4 (2017): The fourth issue of 2017
- Emily Moore, Wanda J Gordon-Evans, Should we prescribe oral metronidazole or probiotics for acute gastroenteritis in dogs? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2022): The second issue of 2022
- Jacqueline Oi Ping Tong, In canine acute diarrhoea with no identifiable cause, does daily oral probiotic improve the clinical outcomes? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 4 (2019): The fourth issue of 2019
- Alison Bennell, In horses undergoing volatile anaesthesia, does intraoperative alpha-2-agonist infusion improve recovery? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 6 No. 1 (2021): The first issue of 2021
- Alexandra Bartlett, Does UK licensed NSAID administration reduce signs of postoperative pain in calves castrated without local anaesthesia? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 6 No. 3 (2021): The third issue of 2021
- Sheila Smith , Tamsin Day, Samantha Webster , Sam Davies, Trevor Hardcastle, Adele Williams, Clinical audit of POM-V / POM prescriptions by remote consultation via a veterinary video telemedicine smartphone application , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2022): The second issue of 2022
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.