The original article was published in Veterinary Evidence Vol 6, Issue 4 (2021): https://doi.org/10.18849/ve.v6i3.439
Veterinary Evidence uses the Creative Commons copyright Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. That means users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially - with the appropriate citation.
- Lesca Monica Sofyan, Are glucocorticoids or NSAIDs more effective in reducing idiopathic feline urinary tract disease signs than no treatment or placebo? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 6 No. 3 (2021): The third issue of 2021
- Rebecca Schofield, In Solitary Rabbits, Does the Presence or Absence of a Mirror Affect Stress, Fear and Anxiety? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 2 (2019): The second issue of 2019
- Sheila Smith , Tamsin Day, Samantha Webster , Sam Davies, Trevor Hardcastle, Adele Williams, Clinical audit of POM-V / POM prescriptions by remote consultation via a veterinary video telemedicine smartphone application , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2022): The second issue of 2022
- Emily Moore, Wanda J Gordon-Evans, Should we prescribe oral metronidazole or probiotics for acute gastroenteritis in dogs? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 7 No. 2 (2022): The second issue of 2022
- Alexandra Bartlett, Does UK licensed NSAID administration reduce signs of postoperative pain in calves castrated without local anaesthesia? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 6 No. 3 (2021): The third issue of 2021
- Alison Bennell, In horses undergoing volatile anaesthesia, does intraoperative alpha-2-agonist infusion improve recovery? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 6 No. 1 (2021): The first issue of 2021
- Jacqueline Oi Ping Tong, In canine acute diarrhoea with no identifiable cause, does daily oral probiotic improve the clinical outcomes? , Veterinary Evidence: Vol. 4 No. 4 (2019): The fourth issue of 2019
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.